Why is Selena Gomez a gay icon
This guy recreates legendary covers of our icons as a gay parody
We all have our divas. Be it Kim, Britney, Paris, Beyoncé or Lindsey and we all know their legendary covers on the covers of the world. This guy is now recreating some of those iconic images in a gay parody.
The gay blog Cocktails and Cocktalk is the go-to place for revelations and falsely published nude photos of stars. One of the writers of the blog, Anthony Gilét, has now dared to look in front of the lens to portray Beyoncé, Rihanna, Madonna or Britney Spears in his own way. It could be that Britney has the Grindr app open on her cell phone or Madonna is sniffing strange substances. Very funny and creatively implemented.
Model: Anthony Gilét
Shot by Phil O'Connor.
All props provided by Clonezone and Expectations.
- What do species of owls prefer
- Is skydiving safe in India
- What Should a Teenager Do to Open a Business?
- What is the full form of UBCM
- Is Alia Bhatt from IIN
- What is the best printing calculator
- How many people are using Salesforce
- How do people live in Chhattisgarh
- How is the protection of individual rights
- Beverage What is the best instant coffee
- Will humanity ever grow out of war?
- Who determines the leadership
- Can moonlight kill you
- Does Jajangmyeon taste like black beans
- What's the best song by VeggieTales
- What is the most popular paid font
- What can we do if we take humanities
- What are homogeneous heterogeneous distributed DBMS
- What are some cute easy summer hairstyles
- Why does Goddess Durga have 10 hands?
- How do Mysorean Congreve missiles work
- What is Darwin's Theory of Authenticity
- Why do surgeons wear crocs
- Why do dogs bark after moving vehicles