Is Annie LeBlanc French
First name Annie: meaning, origin, name days & further details
Annie is a female given name.
Content of this post
Meaning of Annie Name
Is the diminutive of Anna and comes from Hebrew. In addition, Annie comes from the Greek first name Hannah and means "the gifted".
channah = grace (Hebrew)
- Ni and
Celebrities and stars with the first name Annie
- Annie Clarke, actress (Degrassi)
- Annie Cresta, character from The Hunger Games-Catching Fire
- Annie Frost, played by Kelli Giddish on "Chase"
- Annie Girardot, French actress
- Annie LeBlanc, YouTuber
- Annie Leibovitz, American photographer
- Annie Lennox, singer, Eurythmics
- Annie Leonhardt, Shingeki no Kyojin (Anime)
- Annie Sawyer, played by Lenora Crichlow in "Being Human" UK
- Annie Thurman, actress (The Hunger Games)
- Annie waits, Ben Folds
- Annie aime les sucettes, France Gall
- Annie, James Blunt
- Annie's song, John Denver
- Annie, SafetySuit
- Annie, character from the film of the same name
- Annie Butts, character from the novel "Serpentines"
- Annie Camden, character from the TV series "A Heavenly Family"
- Have you had reconstructive jaw surgery?
- Agricultural students are doctors
- What is the funding of the doctor's office
- What's next in animated films
- What has made Jive Software so successful?
- When did Halloween costumes become popular?
- Which country is best for drug tourism?
- Who called Muhammad's religion Islam
- Which recessions cost the most
- What are the secrets of the car dealers
- Is there a problem greater than death
- Who are some cute celebrity babies?
- Who founded Trivago
- Good shared hosting
- How can you have a good mentor
- What was BTS Debuet Age
- MS in Germany 1
- What are the worst films that have never been made
- Is smartphone addiction good for kids?
- Can Trump solve the Syrian problem?
- Why are Chetan Bhagat's novels so depressing
- What happened to honesty
- How do I start a crypto portfolio
- What is done during a transcription