What do you like about blog writing
What to write about 43 suggestions for exciting blog content
If you are looking for inspiration, give the inspiration a chance to find you too. Go out, explore the world, surf, read and watch. Be curious. This is how you come up with new ideas for your blog.
Dictionary of educational language ... The most important and most common words ... The practical manual of clever words. The most important and the most frequent terms from the educational language, explained and provided with examples. So everyone can understand texts better and write smarter. Learn more
Without having to make any particular effort, your wonderful central thinking apparatus will create something new from the many impressions. You just have to let him.
And then you write it all down.
Here are the suggestions ...
It makes a difference whether you are on the road privately or as a corporate blogger in a team and represent a company or brand. But some things overlap.
The following list is a bit confused. I don't think so. Anyway, you choose what you like and what suits your situation. Start anywhere.
The work of a company blogger includes keyword research with SEO tools, exchanges with colleagues and specialist authors, visits to forums and aggregators, and the usual networking via social media. Everything that is good to keep you up to date also helps with brainstorming. See Also: 20 Ways You Can Use It To Find Blog Post Ideas In A Flash
Here are the blog ideas
- Get on top of current issues and connect them to your own business.
- Holidays can also be used in this way.
- Action days are sometimes even better. Almost every day there is something to remember or to do. On the day I write this there are two days of action. Who would have known that and know Disaster Prevention Day and World Thrombosis Day? Admittedly, it is not always possible to create a meaningful link.
- Disclose your sources and role models.
- Describe your creative process.
- Take part in a blog parade. That brings you even more advantages.
- Distribute love of links. Think of well-known bloggers or readers in a thank you post or video.
- Look through unpublished articles and sketches and put something new together.
- Show your reader what you like, what moves you, what influenced you.
- Demonstrate your favorite fonts in practical examples.
- Introduce 10 Twitter accounts that are worth following - from your niche, on your topics. You can even do that several times.
- Do the same with your Facebook account or on Youtube or Instagram. Depending on what suits you best. You can do that several times too.
- Make a bestof from older posts with a new motto.
- Present one of your favorite books and raffle it off (Comment & Win). This also works with specialist books. The raffle ensures life in the booth. The costs, on the other hand, are moderate. The book topic should match your blog.
- You can also introduce songs or playlists, and even include them directly. If it fits your blog.
- Comment games. Ask your readers to do something specific. What exactly depends on your topic. For example, let everyone name a color that is as unusual as possible and then make a palette out of it.
- Tell about your favorite trick, drink or hack. Or connect everything together.
- Make summaries. The best / most successful posts from the last year / month.
- Show the posts you learned the most from and explain why.
- A day in the life of a blogger. How and where do you work. What does a blogger actually do during the day?
- Create a mood board for you and your readers. It's fun and looks nice and colorful, depending on personal preference. What is that I got from Dr. Web once described years ago.
- Reports about the beginnings of your blog and your motivation at the time.
- Convert an older short article into visual content. Make a graphic out of it.
- Explain yourself and write a manifesto. This is a kind of declaration of intent, also called a mission statement. This also helps you to readjust the direction in which you are traveling.
- Create a gallery of all articles or selected articles or sections.
- Introduce the tools, programs, apps, and equipment you work with and how you use them.
- In some blogs, it is good form to regularly testify about income. Maybe this is something for you too.
- Introduce tools or apps that you use yourself or that you try out out of interest. Let your readers be part of it.
- Let the world know which books to read in your niche.
- Encourage your readers to take part in order to clarify a specific question. Do you buy here? Do you click there? And so on.
- Write about the things that you wanted to know at the beginning of your blogging life, but that you had no idea about then.
- Introduce team members and colleagues. Also temporary, i.e. interns, volunteers and temporary workers.
- Describe processes, for example how a newsletter is created in-house.
- Tell anecdotes that have been brought to you by customers.
- Write a sequel. Search your own blog for suitable, already successful candidates and click into it.
- Describe the creation of the company logo or name. What are the meanings behind it.
- Answer questions. You can get them on Q&A sites, in forums, from your company's customer support, or you can come up with something yourself and ask your readers to ask further questions.
- Send an (open) letter to ...
- Puking yourself up right. The format is called »Rant« in English. I've done here as an example using animated GIFs.
- Myths and legends in your niche and what is really behind it.
- Report on what you've learned or experienced blogging (or something else) in the past three or six months.
- Dream in writing of 5 or 10 pieces of text that you absolutely want to write in your life.
- Try yourself as a young Nostradamus and predict trends and developments for the coming year. This format is also known as forecast.
In addition, you can combine these blog ideas with the different forms that a blog post or article can take. Which are they? 61 content formats with which you are guaranteed to make your blog varied. There is overlap in terms of content, I admit it. Overall, the possibilities are enormous.
The trick with the notebook
I collect scrap paper. In an (ASCII) text file. My digital notebook. There was something else that could be done. Sentences and passages that I did not use, that for whatever reason have been thrown out of postings that have already been written come in ...
Every few weeks or months I go through the remnants collection. The material promptly gives me ideas for new contributions. Or I can think of where I can profitably add a chunk of text.
Category: Blogging | ** Blog archive
- Badals have any opposition in Punjab
- Where is the area code 335
- How did Shostakovich compose his symphonies
- Cryptography what is the discrete logarithm problem
- What kind of genre is Drake? Is he pop
- Richard Dawkins was ever a Christian
- What is 10 3 8 2
- What color is the grass 1
- Is rejection sensitive dysphoria real?
- What causes paranoid psychosis
- Why did the British-American War happen
- Do you have an app from Quora
- Can Apple Siri multitask
- How are solid fuel rockets controlled
- How do I find the weight of the steel bar
- When does the JEE 2019 consultation begin?
- Can you talk to someone
- What did horses pull for agriculture?
- Who decides what is racist
- What are good aluminum circular blanks
- Can the average student crack IIT
- Which top writer has the lowest views
- A negative temperature is possible
- What is African philosophy
- What is the working environment like at Virtela
- What makes something negative or positive
- What causes light to be reflected
- Why do you love Harry Potter
- How much did a Roman pila weigh?
- Are Serbia and the US enemies
- How does a weather satellite work
- Who is Bollywood's Evergreen Actor
- How was Sweden ever a great power?