Who are the best keyboard players in rock
Video: The 10 greatest keyboard parts in rock history?
When it comes to the iconic parts of rock music, most people talk about great guitar solos or amazing drums in the bridge. But the keyboard has also contributed a lot to the genre. The 10 largest are said to be listed in the video from watchmojo.com.
No question about it: synths and keyboards have shaped the music of the last decades through their (electronic) sound. From pop to rock to metal - keyboard instruments were practically everywhere.
Sometimes it was exactly this or that chord that made a song a success. Watchmojo.com's YouTube video lists 10 such riffs that made rock history. Van Halen's “Jump” is definitely a must, even if we at MGMT are no longer so sure about rock. But then we would have a few additions:
- Linkin Park with “In The End” - whereby the title is only representative of a number of songs that one could name from the band
- Gorillaz with “19-2000” - Perhaps not the prime example of distorted electric guitars - but Gorillaz has some melodies for the ages in their pieces
- Evanescence with “Bring Me To Live” - This is of course about the catchy intro. The song is part of a series of good rock songs that have been given a memorable piano intro!
What do you think of the list? In your opinion, which key parts should definitely not be missing from the list?
You might be interested in that too
- Which is better orange or cactus juice
- Flashing LED lights save energy
- How can I get homework help online
- Where can cloud computing be used?
- What are the best mink eyelashes
- What does muting someone do on Twitter
- Why are there no more energy-efficient vehicles there?
- Can someone learn astrology
- What is hyper automation
- Masturbation can cause scoliosis
- Where is Berlin 1
- Where can I hire talented writers
- The most powerful land is always despised
- Is serial monogamy healthy
- Which companies use Amazon RDS
- Is a monkey a gorilla or a monkey
- Who writes the reference documentation for the NET class
- Can I terminate a 10 week pregnancy?
- Does listening with headphones really cause deafness
- Resonanz is the best coaching in Lucknow
- Why is Lord Shiva called Devadideva
- What does dialect continuum mean
- Koeder dogs are just a myth
- Bitcoin has a quantum computing problem
- How do I get traffic on the website
- How are we selected for NIA
- How does a damaged CPU behave
- How can GMOs reduce food costs
- Why evaporation has a cooling effect 1
- How did Russia get its name
- Why the hell is life so crazy
- What would your mind think after death
- What's your obsolete slang term