How many restaurants are there in Las Vegas
Restaurants and Eating in Las Vegas
Contrary to the clichés, the USA offers much more than just fast food from McDonald’s and Co. - the Diversity of American food culture can be discovered especially in the big cities. It goes without saying that you will also get your money's worth in the lively and colorful "Sin City" of Las Vegas. The Hotel restaurants Las Vegas offer from cheap Buffet until Noble local Specialties from all over the world that are already worth a culinary trip to the city of entertainment. Here are my tips and recommendations for the best restaurants in Las Vegas.
Culinary Las Vegas - Tips on food and drink prices
© Jag_cz - Fotolia.com
Las Vegas is for his Gourmet restaurants as well as known as the Mecca of coffee drinkers. Depending on where you go, the prices for food in Las Vegas vary - besides the typical Buffets in the hotels There are just as many (approx. US $ 15-30) in downtown Las Vegas Restaurantsthat you should definitely try.
Since many people spend their nights in the casinos, early risers in Las Vegas in particular are rewarded: In many restaurants on the Las Vegas Strip there are special "deals" that Breakfast discounts and Lunch specials include. Eating out in Las Vegas can be very cheap: with a bit of luck you will be served a rich menu for around US $ 5.
In the pub "Steiner's“For example, for US $ 5.89 you get a breakfast with two eggs, bacon, hash browns and a type of bread of your choice.
- address: Desert Diamond Plaza, 8168 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89123, United States
- phone: +1 702-214-6700
Hotel restaurants in Las Vegas - buffets en masse
© LElik83 - Fotolia.com
Las Vegas restaurants are famous for their buffets. After this All-you-can-eat principle will be in just about every hotel in Las Vegas morning, noon and evening Buffets offered. These are mostly operated by the hotel itself, but are not included in the room price. Even as a guest of the respective hotel you have to eat in the restaurant pay extra.
The buffet offer of the hotel restaurants in Las Vegas is often presented on meter-long tables and the The choice is huge! There is simply everything, from cakes and ice cream to fish, meat and burgers to salads, side dishes, soups and much more.
In the restaurant of the well-known Bellagio Las Vegas hotels serve gourmet dining in stylish surroundings. In addition to the classic American breakfast, you can also try specialties and typical food from Japan, Italy or Mexico in Las Vegas.
- address: 3600 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, United States
- phone: +1 888-987-6667
These buffets are of course great for a hearty breakfast - but for me it was all too much for three meals a day. As an alternative, many hotels also have branches of various restaurant, diner and fast food chains, such as one Cheese Cake Factory at Ceasar‘s Palace.
- address: 3570 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, United States
- phone: +1 702-731-7110
If you fancy in between Pizza or burger I recommend this to you Hotel New York New York. There is a wide variety of smaller and reasonably priced restaurants in the basement. But be careful: Don't jump on the roller coaster that runs through the hotel right after dinner!
- address: 3790 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, United States
- phone: +1 702-740-6969
Star cuisine in Las Vegas - my restaurant recommendations
© weyo - Fotolia.com
In some hotels there are also restaurants that serve from Star chefs operate.
Well known among the restaurants in Las Vegas is z. B. that Hotel Mirage, in which celebrity chef Tom Colicchio opened his restaurant "Tom Colicchio’s Heritage Steak“Operates. The steakhouse specializes in meat dishes, all of which are cooked in the wood oven. The animals come from organic farmers. In terms of price, it is quite high here, but I have seldom eaten such a good steak!
- address: The Mirage, 3400 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, United States
- phone: +1 702-791-7111
- Opening times restaurant: Sunday - Thursday: 5 p.m. - 9 p.m., Friday - Saturday: 5 p.m. - 10 p.m. Lounge: Sunday - Thursday: 5 p.m. - 9 p.m., Friday - Saturday: 2 p.m. - 10 p.m.
There is also one of the best Italians in Las Vegas in the Mirage: In the Italian restaurant “Portofino“From the chef Michael LaPlaca, the waiters are very friendly and the food a pleasure. I can only recommend the tiramisu for dessert!
- phone: +1 866-339-4566
- opening hours: Thursday - Monday: 5 p.m. - 10 p.m.
My tips for Downtown Las Vegas: Restaurants off the Strip
© fudio - Fotolia.com
The best restaurants in Las Vegas aren't just down the Strip: especially in Downtown Las Vegas the restaurants are culinary all-rounders. From classic American meat dishes to Mexican and Asian dishes, bars, diners and restaurants are opened almost every minute, offering new exciting specialties and menus every time. Las Vegas ‘The restaurant landscape is completely redefined with every visit - this is what makes the city so exciting. The restaurant scene in downtown Las Vegas has its own charm that you shouldn't miss.
in the "Eat" breakfast bar there are really delicious things, from cinnamon cookies and berry pies to filled pancakes, sandwiches and colorful salads. According to the motto “art and music nurture the soul”, the shop is adorned with the works of local street artists, with relaxed jazz music playing in the background. The atmosphere is very pleasant, the service excellent and there is something for everyone on the menu - simply really good!
- address: 707 Carson Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89101, United States
- phone: +1 702-534-1515
- e-mail: [email protected]
- opening hours:
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Saturday - Sunday: 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
I also found the "Art bar“: The works of local artists are also exhibited here - and hung under the ceiling! The lounge is really cozy and the house wine tastes very good. For refreshment in between, you can order bruschetta, a cheese platter, pizza rolls and the like. Even if you just want to have a quick drink and a bite to eat, it can quickly happen that you lose track of time here.
- address: 206 N 3rd St, Las Vegas, NV 89101, United States
- phone: +1 702-719-5100
- opening hours: daily 4 p.m. - midnight
Tired of the restaurant food? - Cheap alternatives in Las Vegas
© Monkey Business - Fotolia.com
Do you want to take a break from all the menus and buffets in the meantime? Then you can in Las Vegas as well buy cheap food walk. Drinks, snacks and simple salads are best sold at normal prices in Walgreen's Drug Store buy directly on the Las Vegas Strip.
- address: Somerset Shopping Center, 3025 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, United States
- phone: +1 702-836-0820
- opening hours: open 24hrs
My favorite places to go for American groceries include: the US Walmarts. It's like everything in town Walmart Supercenter in Las Vegas, however, really huge! You can get everything you are looking for here - including a large grocery department.
- address: 3075 E Tropicana Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89121, United States
- phone: +1 702-433-4850
- opening hours: 24 hours
Cover image source: # 34435379 | Copyright: © dbvirago - Fotolia.com
- What is still unknown about cancer
- When was Azad Kashmir founded?
- I can sue
- Why is programmed obsolescence legal
- How are electrical switches made
- What are the new features of Snapchat
- How do you solve a system algebraically
- What was Mitch Hedberg like as a person
- What does the term reasoning semantics mean
- What are you hiding from yourself
- Who are the best keyboard players in rock
- Move quickly or slowly
- Abbreviation for quantitative suitability
- What is fear in love
- What is Balance Section 1
- What does Medicine Buddha mean
- Which currencies are accepted in South Africa
- Houses should have an emergency exit
- What exactly is a VoIP number
- What are websites used for?
- What are the ingredients for pancakes
- How do our brains acquire knowledge
- What are difficulties in measuring inequality
- How would you translate career changers into English